Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Menu Finds: Whimsy

Domestic goddess-in-training though I may be, I don't have the time (or the will, let's be honest) to cook and illustrate a full Menuing-worthy meal every day. So, I thought it might be nice on these off-days to share some of the more beautiful looking or beautifully appetizing menus that I come across in my gastronomic wanderings.

Today, I found a bundle of sweet, whimsical menus. The first two are from Lollipop Events & Designs. How fun are these?

Erin Jang does amazing custom illustrations like these adorable wedding menu cards. Lucky couples!


One on notebook paper from Martha Stewart Weddings:
Rw_0110_0811_xl
And lastly, here's a gorgeous cheese menu designed for Sunday Suppers by the supremely talented artist and calligrapher Maybelle.
[SundaySuppers_MarthaStewart_table_002.jpg]
A side of humor goes well with any meal, I say.

No comments: